EAST SIDE (SPACES 1-18)
Navigate to 261 W Front St, Mesquite, TX 75149 (map)
WEST SIDE (SPACES 19-34)
Navigate to 161 W Front St, Mesquite, TX 75149 (map)
VEHICLES INSIDE OF FRONT STREET STATION SITE
- We will only allow vendor's vehicles inside of Front Street Station during load in and load out for the following reasons, and you must ask for approval before the market day from the Market Manager:
- To unload unusually heavy or bulky items that cannot be loaded in from the Parking Lot, such as freezers.
- To unload large amounts of produce, plants, or agricultural products
- You MUST arrive prior to 8:00 a.m. as the street is closed off by permanent bollards after that.
- Please call the Vendor Coordinator when you arrive so they can move the barricades.
- Food Trucks and Trailers are allowed to enter inside of the barricades — You MUST arrive prior to 8:00 a.m. as the street is closed off by permanent bollards after that.
- Please call the Vendor Coordinator when you arrive so they can move the barricades and show you to your space.
Parking is free throughout Downtown Mesquite. Visitors to the market can park in any of the surface parking lots (including at churches) or street parking spaces. Vendors may only park in the designated lot (see below).
WHERE TO PARK — VENDORS
- Vendors are required to park at Mesquite Church Of Christ (2 blocks away) — 400 W Davis St, Mesquite, TX 75149 (map link)
- Move your car to this spot after you have unloaded your items but before you begin setting up.
During load-out, we will open up the main street in front of the venue for you to load out closer to your space. You may also load out from the Parking Lot.