- Power is provided for all vendors
- Power is limited, and prioritized for our food trucks and food service vendors.
- Power may be used for the following:
- Operating foodservice equipment
- All food service power use must be approved by the Market Manager - please email them at least 3 days prior to your market date with a detailed power needs/usage plan
- Power may not be used for the following:
- Bring 100 feet of extension cord to reach power outlets
- All cords must be kept neat and safely out of the way of other vendors and attendees.
Wi-fi is not available onsite
You may use the restroom facilities at Heritage Plaza. Please ask us and we can direct you.
Booth Sitting — Market staff will not be able to booth sit at this time, but Downtown Mesquite Advisory Board members/volunteers may be able to for you.
Cold water is provided in a cooler in the Market Manager's tent. You may fill reusable water bottles there, and we will have disposable cups as well.